Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

this pic makes me so mad smfh

when Black Nationalism becomes a real thing in the distant future after some President Hitler genocides a million negroes, i nominate Georgia as the state we take over like the Jews took over the Palestine Mandate

View attachment 273594

im all for it as long as we coming to build and not bring toxic ass people.

they’re dumping cattle, pigs and thousands of gallons of milk, crops included... months from now this is gonna be felt...

Hate to admit it, but this is exactly why all the lockdowns are going to be over with by the end of May.

Look, bottom line.........this shit isn't sustainable.

We can't have 4 million people per week filing for unemployment and expect the country to still function properly.

Granted, the reasons most of these nuts are giving for wanting to re-open the country are bogus..........however, they are right.....but for the wrong reasons.

The country operates on tax revenue.

Tax revenue comes from the income generated by people who have jobs.

The more people who lose their jobs..........the less tax revenue there is to go around.

So, all this talk about giving people $1,200 and 100s of billions of dollars to small businesses for payroll protection (or whatever it's called).........all of these things are ultimately paid by taxpayers.

And, again, if too many people lose their jobs.......there's just not going to be enough tax revenue to fund all of these programs.

At least not on a long term basis.

We can print all the money we want, but our money is only as good as our workforce.

So, if we print too much money and the workforce keeps shrinking...........it's going to gradually undermine the entire system.

That's the mentality these politicians/world leaders have right now: which is to save the economy/financial system.

Simply because there hasn't really been any good news about the virus that justifies ......."going back to normal."

Last edited:
the ppl are growing tired of the lockdown...

everyone’s trying to get back to normal... freeways are full again... beaches are getting crowded... churches are wanting to revolt.... ppl breaking rules... they can’t enforce this much longer, I don’t see it...

everyone’s trying to get back to normal... freeways are full again... beaches are getting crowded... churches are wanting to revolt.... ppl breaking rules... they can’t enforce this much longer, I don’t see it...
i can understand but in ways i cant relate.

staying in the house when you re used to going outside can be difficult.

but what about others and your own safety?

i guess people are thinking the numbers are inflated?

and mean ...the shit is kinda confusuing.

That’s because the idiots in DC kept saying “hopefully” May 1 over and over again. Once you put a date on it publicly there’s no stopping that momentum.

i can understand but in ways i cant relate.

staying in the house when you re used to going outside can be difficult.

but what about others and your own safety?

i guess people are thinking the numbers are inflated?

and mean ...the shit is kinda confusuing.

this virus has so many ppl divided... some follow the guidelines, whether or not they like it, others think it’s a risk we should take, others don’t think it’s a big deal at all, then u have these doctors who are coming out with personal opinions, (the two from Bakersfield have really started a fire w their video) people also think the govt is taking advantage of this to use it against them, it’s killing ppl, jobs and the economy

it goes on and on...

it’s crazy

View attachment 273648

Thankfully, I'm under 270 now for the first time in years.

Hopefully I'll be around 230 by June.
no dis towards you bruh
aye man........i am not lion. i ordered some better ones cuz i got the 3 ply joints......i got up the block and it was hard as fukk to breathe.

and this is coming from someone who uses a lung exerciser in the alps a bit above 2500 meters

Back