Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

WTF????

I'm in Richmond and I didn't even know this.

Haven't said anything about it in the news at all.

Governor has a press conference almost every day at 2pm.........but nothing about this?

I mean, he's alluded to the racial disparity..........but he never said it was 100%.

Well, at least he's not in any hurry to open up the state............I'll give him that much.

Ok, just read the article.

It's only 8 deaths in the city.

I jumped to the wrong conclusion and thought 100% of the deaths in the state were black people.

Still bad, but not nearly as bad as I thought.

It’s sad to see ppl blowing their stimulus checks during a pandemic... did u really need a new tv or console? did u really need a new bed or entertainment center? hold onto your money, dummies.... cuz when it really hits the fan, all that ends up being meaningless... smh ppl will never learn...

Niggas don't wonder why. That's the problem just stuck on stupid. Can't see they just literally being left for dead. A reasonable loss. Cops don't even gotta do it no more. They can just send them to the hospital now.
because they assume it will keep rolling in,.

It’s sad to see ppl blowing their stimulus checks during a pandemic... did u really need a new tv or console? did u really need a new bed or entertainment center? hold onto your money, dummies.... cuz when it really hits the fan, all that ends up being meaningless... smh ppl will never learn...

I get what you saying but a long time ago I moved past the "its sad" feeling and just wait for the inevitable time of
tenor.gif

I'm that way because folks know better but still choose not to do better so I can't feel sad for people like that.

Thank you!! Shit is fucking ridiculous and shameful...

... Also, me on Newegg ordering new pc parts

giphy.gif

It's not really a lot to save and its only enough for bills for some few people so you're supposed to spend the money on stuff.

I mean...it's called a STIMULUS payment for a reason. Literally the only point of stimulus payments from the government is to give people money to go out and spend during these hard times, so they we can all stimulate the economy. This shit is really a bailout for the COMMERCE of the USA, not the people of the USA.

Also, some of us have jobs that we aren't in danger of losing, regularly save our money anyway and are doing pretty ok financially. So we go spend out stimulus payment on shit we definitely don't NEED.

ohhhhhhhhh shit

I thought I was in the clear

no family members

Now I find out my auntie not only has it, she's in bad condition. I'm not mad with the world, but this is NOT the news I was expecting at all.
Imma keep my head up, but damn.

Just pray as much as you can. I still can't put into words just how this is affecting me but just know that it's important right now to lean on those closest to you. Don't try to handle all of this on your own

Back