Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I think they're gonna try to push for a one world currency,the vaccine allegedly will have a tracking

device in it (it's tiny you won't even notice it),the vaccine is gonna be MANDATORY in order for you to

travel. Someone said that the purpose of the stay at home rule is to have people practically begging

that things go back to normal so that you'll willingly take the vaccine. I hope all of this wrong,but I

don't think the world is going back to how it was.

Nah this doesn't make sense. They can already track your movements if they wanted, and also a tracking chip thats too small to be detected seems far fetched

If thats what they were trying to do they could just put it in our water or air they wouldn't need to bankrupt the worlds economy just so they can track us regular peasants lol

I'm way behind on all the politics and everything, but when did @VIBE become a Christian? Was this back on the IC or what? I been way out the loop.

And when are we getting our damn stimulus package? I needs my money and my unemployment claims and the 600 dollars after it got signed.

1yr now

He reads book by book, both in the OT and NT. Wed night is OT, Sun morn is NT. When we reach Revelation, then he will do his teaching on it.

dope. A lot of pastors steer clear from revelations which is wack. Revelations is not a “doom and gloom” writing meant to scare...rather to encourage believers and doubles down on the promise and inevitability of Christs return and all creation being reconciled back to the Father.

Friend of mine sent this to me earlier... long watch but the sista was essentially saying that after a 14 day quarantine she insisted on being tested again and it turns out she still had it and had to go on quarantine again

feb8092911992ce58c2e9e4ca88769d3a816a91b.gifv

16cf4d29ca05869c91aae949b67013e9288a0534.gifv

Friend of mine sent this to me earlier... long watch but the sista was essentially saying that after a 14 day quarantine she insisted on being tested again and it turns out she still had it and had to go on quarantine again

I read somewhere that quarantining yourself when catching COV-19 should be a Month, not half a Month. Sounds about right.

View attachment 260870

Trump just cut funding to WHO

And that is also causing rage across the aisle
Which do we want??

Let me ask a question:

Looking at the numbers, if blacks predominantly vote democrat, how likely are they to listen to Trump vs an actual (leading) democrat like Pelosi?

Who's word would they favor more, trump or Pelosi?

I'm not black so I can't answer.

But Pelosi fed everyone "trump is racist" for Trump's Chinese travel ban. Told everyone to come out and live life as u normally would, in late February.

Why are ppl willingly being baited??

I can't stress enough that I'm not defending trump he's to blame first and foremost but this shit is clearly bait and switch. Why can't we call them out too?? They didn't give a fuck or they didn't know either.

But why does Bill Gates want to track mfers?

These conspiracies are stupid as fuck.
This is another one irritating TF outta me.

Idk this dude or his underlying intentions but there's not enough shit out there to convince me he's tryna control the whole world

What if this dude really been tryna put us on game, the leaders didn't listen, now we've fucked ourselves AND blaming one of the few mfs tryna help

U would have to prove to me he started this virus lol

Back