Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

7qXBt-1518820293-11433-list_items-6_spit-take-sanford-and-son.gif

Say "free conference call.com" LOL SMH. The Russians been listening to everything they say.

Lol Trump suggesting wearing scarves to protect oneself from covid-19
I'm in NYC, it just became mandatory as of today we have to wear "coverings" on our faces like scarves, bandanas, etc whenever we go outside. It's to mitigate the spread of the virus more than anything. Since asymptomatic people can possibly spread it just by talking.

No surgical masks or N95 masks, though, as they have to be donated to health professionals.

It's bad, guys and I'm sorry to say, but all of this is coming to a state near you in a few weeks.

I can't help but feel shit is going to hit the fan real hard in the next two weeks in terms of societal break down.

:cry:

When all of this is said and done, I'm worried that shit like this will stick around. It's going up be the new war on terror.

Granted, Google already had this info, most apps that you allow to track your location do.

IIRC a "couch 2 5k" app actually unknowingly revealed a hidden military base in America, because where nothing supposedly existed, multiple run routes were appearing in their data.

When all of this is said and done, I'm worried that shit like this will stick around. It's going up be the new war on terror.

Granted, Google already had this info, most apps that you allow to track your location do.

IIRC a "couch 2 5k" app actually unknowingly revealed a hidden military base in America, because where nothing supposedly existed, multiple run routes were appearing in their data.

giphy - 2020-02-27T022532.578.gif

They been tracking us. That's how the google algorithm works. They just now at the point where they're going to openly start telling us they're doing it for our own good and we don't have a choice in the matter.

Back