Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

dark-knight-joker-here-we-go.gif

Might not be that farfetched considering the rapid increase in people catching it and people dying from it.

Based on the covid stats worldwide, it's a million cases and about 50,000 deaths.

That's a 5% death rate.

So, at the low end..........if we get 100,000 deaths........that means we're gonna have at least 2 million cases in the U.S.

Since 100,000 is 5% of 2 million.

If we end up with 240,000 deaths......that's 5% of almost 5 million (4,800,000) cases.

Now, if we end up with cases in the millions..........that 5% is probably gonna go up because we don't have the capacity to treat that many people.

Basically creates a domino effect.

On top of that, if I'm not mistaken, that estimate was a best case scenario.

So it's probably going to get a lot worse if they can't get this thing under control.

Might not be that farfetched considering the rapid increase in people catching it and people dying from it.

Based on the covid stats worldwide, it's a million cases and about 50,000 deaths.

That's a 5% death rate.

So, at the low end..........if we get 100,000 deaths........that means we're gonna have at least 2 million cases in the U.S.

Since 100,000 is 5% of 2 million.

If we end up with 240,000 deaths......that's 5% of almost 5 million (4,800,000) cases.

Now, if we end up with cases in the millions..........that 5% is probably gonna go up because we don't have the capacity to treat that many people.

Basically creates a domino effect.

On top of that, if I'm not mistaken, that estimate was a best case scenario.

So it's probably going to get a lot worse if they can't get this thing under control.
we still dont have chinas numbers.

real numbers.

Back