Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Shits wild. Medical professionals are on the front line risking their lives and people accusing them of stealing masks. Smh. Its a ton of volunteers that came from other states to help NY. Its a ton of retired people coming out of retirement to help NY. All this to help as many people as they can. And people wanna accuse them of stealing masks.

Smh.

Bolded...

I was jus tellin someone that irl. Shits crazy bro. These ppl are on the front lines doin the work in the shit n he says that smh. Plus they could unknowingly get it n bring it back home to their kids.

But irl if some medical supplies ceo told him that its possible that the ppl are stealing masks. Then share that with ur inner circle, not the media. Problem is he always gives up the game. He knows nuthin bout tact or nuance. He thought it, so he said. lol smh. He has no filter, but having no filter (and bein a con man) helped him become potus. It is what it is

Just got off our virtual townhall

we got a 10% cut
we still get our bonus payout
and I ain't gotta travel thru end of the year

Some dumb ass had the nerve to ask why didn't we just take mandatory unpaid time rather than the paycut. We did that shit in 09 and I was starvin out here

The fuck?

stomp.gif

Who would lie about something like needing face masks? Before this happened them joints were like 60 cents a piece. It's a matter of life and death and they're really questioning if they're telling the truth?

And then you have Trump who might be the dumbest person alive, "I don't know how you could go from needing 300, to 1000, to 10,000 to 30,000 ventilators, someone needs to look into that. It doesn't make sense"

How in the hell doesn't that make sense? It's called exponential growth you dumb fuck. I still can't believe this mfer is president

My cousin got it and her father in law has it and he been in the hospital and its not looking good.

And they all been in one house together with like 8 other folks and they smoke together . We thinking everybody got it in there including the kids

Why back to back to back posts bout Chris Cuoma getting it? Its not the governor so why does he matter to yall enough for this many posts?

I thought it was interesting seeing as how Trump has been shit talking governor Cuomo these past few weeks and would probably use his brother getting sick as an opportunity to be the piece of shit we've come to expect

Back