Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

772930162.jpg

i would make sure everybody was as good as possible and i would still do this if i could

Can't stand dude but... Facts.

I don't understand how niggas don't see it. I'm not of the "this is the flu" or "it's fake" crowd the shit is very real but it's being very controlled. And its gonna continue like this. They got everyone scared still.

Or they are just reporting it how they see and based on what the numbers and science say.

Can't stand dude but... Facts.

I don't understand how niggas don't see it. I'm not of the "this is the flu" or "it's fake" crowd the shit is very real but it's being very controlled. And its gonna continue like this. They got everyone scared still.
Not listening to scientists and experts is the reason we're in this mess in the first place. I'm not even talking about just the virus. If more people based their decisions on facts and statistics, rather than their gut feelings, Trump wouldn't be president. When you let idiots run amok, you have shit like flat-earthers and anti vaxxers emerging, arguably just slowing society down.

People are being reinfected, though...

What they saying is certain people with enough antibodies will kill the virus quicker and are less likely to spread it even if they catch it.

So now they gonna tell us who can go outside and who can't.

Freedom papers.

Back