Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

You signed up to save lives I dont feel sorry for her at all. Now that shit real you wanna throw a hissy fit ON CAMERA. What you thought being a nurse was just about taking some blood and checking some temps and looking cute in scrubs....not that if she felt scared is wrong to quit for whats best for her but to make a whole video because you found out you had to work the coronavirus floor you want to make "Lavika" out to be a devil and the reason you got no job. Idk man..this seems extra for somebody who chose the profession that puts her in the front of the line for contagious mfs.
Shorty took a oath. I pray her kids never get sick and she take to the Dr and he said fuck this I don't want to catch a cold I quit on her family.

so russia says they got a cure thats an american malaria drug?

wasnt ....nevermind

Mefloquine was created to replace chloroquine, another anti-malarial, which was President Donald Trump’s recent drug of choice in his dubious battle against COVID-19. It is still prescribed in many countries to prevent and treat malaria, but it is known to have severe and sometimes shocking side effects. A study conducted from 2001-2003 “confirmed mefloquine's potential for causing psychological illness.”

Facing a wave of ridicule in social media, Russian state media changed the headline, which now reads: “Russia Offered a Drug for Treating the Coronavirus.”

It should be noted that there is no known cure or approved treatment for the coronavirus. Multiple clinical trials for potential medical treatments are still underway.

The purpose of all this is less pharmacological than propagandistic. While Kremlin-controlled media outlets propagate conspiracy theories blaming the United States (and even Ukraine) for creating and spreading the coronavirus, Russia is presented as the potential savior of all of humanity.

You have to start actually reading these stories.

not sure why you trying to get at me for posting an article.

i didnt lie no where.

Your comment made it clear that you hadn't bothered to read the article. Your comment was the focus of my reply. But you already knew that.

OK.....Cool.
You should never say advice is dumb ...That's crazy. And read the room. That's interesting. In a thread I said the housing it's going to get hit soon. But I also said if you can't pay outright it's not such a good idea. Since people can't pay there rents. I literally said this. I am sure people who flip houses are a bit stuck right now.We talking about many things to many people. Some things will stick and some won't.

No one is forcing people to do anything. No one is calling anyone stupid for not doing anthing. We are giving options. Shit even offering a glimpse of hope. It's about perspective.

Some take it and learn.
Some aint trynna hear shit.

This is another case of all vs some when both can be right. But your mentality is going to pull you into seeing it as good but the time ain't right or its total bullshit or times are hard now but I don't feel this is the end......It's many ways to see it. So how a person feels is how they feel.

Me personally...I rather a person know all their options before saying something can't be done it sounds crazy.

Nah some advice is just plain dumb. And I'm not saying people are being forced into anything and I'm all for giving a person multiple options so they can make the best decision. The problem is, and I've mentioned this before when the topic of investing or running a business is brought up, is people aren't being given ALL the information. They just run with "invest" "flip something" "make your money make money" and a bunch of other catch phrases they hear but don't actually understand. Running a business is not easy which is why most fail but you don't hear that from a good number of people who will tell you "Be your own boss". They leave out all the shit that actually has to be done to make a business run. The shit has become a status symbol to say you have a side business instead of actual methods used to make extra money.

Foh she didn't sign up to catch a deadly virus

Fam, there's far more lethal shit she could get exposed to in her day-to-day. Yes, she DID sign up for that. You know what the risks are when you go into medicine. That's one of the reasons I got the fuck out of U of M Hospital's Dermatology clinic. When I saw that kid come through there with crocodile skin and the shit was oozing fluid and stankin' to the point where I was dry heaving, and the way they were hazmat cleaning the exam room after he was gone told me I was potentially putting myself in harms way. I ain't sign up for that bullshit, I was just a fuckin clerk, and a temp at that.

Nah b, she signed up for that shit.

Fam, there's far more lethal shit she could get exposed to in her day-to-day. Yes, she DID sign up for that. You know what the risks are when you go into medicine. That's one of the reasons I got the fuck out of U of M Hospital's Dermatology clinic. When I saw that kid come through there with crocodile skin and the shit was oozing fluid and stankin' to the point where I was dry heaving, and the way they were hazmat cleaning the exam room after he was gone told me I was potentially putting myself in harms way. I ain't sign up for that bullshit, I was just a fuckin clerk, and a temp at that.

Nah b, she signed up for that shit.

While I agree for the most part... it's still a fucked up position to be in where you signed up to help people but don't have the equipment or gear you need to also protect yourself.

Shitty situation all around

Back