Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I’m more than certain this has something to do w it

Ok... so read it... but it's still unclear to me. Need you to break it down some when you got the time.

They had a harvard biology guy basically running a program in wuhan, developing a biology lab and program, training other scientists.

Had a PLA lieutenant doubling as a Visa student here and on his ass when he was stateside.

And another of his scientists jammed some vials from somewhere and tried to bring them back to China to run experiments on them..

They all got caught up and about to go to jail?

As of today, and I say as of today at this hour, we have 33 confirmed positive tests for the virus,” he continued. “5 individuals have subsequently moved out of state, so there are 28 people that we know in this state of California that are positive.”

:sayword:

:huh2:

How you just let 5 people just dip out on a journey after confirming they have that shit?

Ok. This is officially a culling. Let's pray it's a sinister black mind behind it this go round. Cause I really don't have the time to get sick or be ducking sickly people right now. That's fucking with the bag.

People might look at you funny but you might have to really get them masks
I was gon wear one to work today but I forgot it. Ima be in that ho tomorrow like heisenberg

walter-white-yellow-hazmat-meth-cook-suit.jpg

But why though? Its not like there was any internal pressure to bring these mfers back.
Supposedly there was a huge meeting between Higher ups and the Trump admins and the CDC nerds about this....Trump guys won the argument

Yo my nigga went over there for work and said the very first thing he saw when they landed and he looked out the window was a nigga shitting on the tarmac.

He ended up catching dengue fever too while he was out there. Almost dropped out.
Been meaning to make that dengue fever thread. But got distracted.
It's crazy in some places

I would run to the DR but they got the dengue fever there.

Might hit Pa to get away from this shit

Back