Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

The U.S. wants to move troops to the northern border.

For what? To infect us? Cause you embarrassed?

Like fam is really trying to factor in sick Canadian's trying to sneak across the border as to why the US is fucked up?

We aren't fucking poor Mexicans. Theres no cartel to run from. Why tf would we want to cross the border?

You cannot make this shit up.

Guilford County in NC stay at home policy starts tomorrow at 5pm. I was looking forward to staying home for a couple of weeks, but my company was recently considered an essential business, smh.

I’m happy we’ll stay in business for the long term, but for the short term I’m not so happy.

nah why tf do niggas need a haircut during a global pandemic? my friends crying because they cant get they feet and nails done. frontals falling off the bone

....where yall going????
Honestly, I do it mainly for myself. I've noticed years ago there's a big correlation between my mood and my appearance. So yeah, I'm still oiling and combing my hair and beard like usual, and other extra shit, exfoliating, moisturizing, etc. I think it's healthy to keep certain routines, especially during times like now.

Back