Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Not to mention the longer this takes, and the more the country spends in unemployment without income, the higher the deficit is gonna be.

This can potentially end up as a deficit the country cant overcome.
Overcoming the deficit was thrown out the window long before this event. It's been a house of cards for a while now, thus the final pieces are being moved into place in order for the final act to begin.

THE END.

double entendre

its march 23.

but whats good .....hows lil mama?
you make pastor yet?
God is good my friend. My daughter is doing great! She's 11 now. Growing up so fast. Thank you for asking.
Yes, I was ordained as Pastor of Outreach Ministries in February of last year.
I am thankful for the calling that God has on my life. I could have never dreamed or imagined how my life has turned out.
It pays to serve Jesus, both now and forevermore.

God bless you forever! The King is soon to arrive. Amen.

Fam we got snow flakes the size of golf balls here.

Is it over?

No not yet.

Pestilence, war, famine, and earthquakes are the birth pangs.

But the end begins suddenly and without warning for most of the world. Hence why Jesus comes like a thief in the night.
The church will be raptured and the judgment upon all who are left behind will begin with the most devastating earthquake in all of human history; and hailstones and coals of fire that weigh 100 pounds each will lay waste to the planet.

On top of that, the 4 horses will be released
1. White horse = antichrist
2. Red horse = War
3. Black horse = Famine
4. Pale horse = Death (1/4th of all the world will die)

That is how the end begins.

And from the ashes, when all the money has failed from the cloudy day, a new world order will arise from the chaos called the 4th beast kingdom in the Bible. The leader of that new world order will be the devil incarnate aka the antichrist. The unholy trinity of the devil, the antichrist, and the false prophet will rule the 4th beast kingdom for 7 years. And most of the population will die during that time.

But for those who call on Jesus today, God in the flesh, you can escape that time of trouble and be taken to the Father's house in the rapture. But the choice is yours

"Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth." Revelation 3:10

Not much time left.....Glory Hallelujah! Amen!

No disrespect to the cool white people that post here but man all of these white politicians are fucking deplorable.

How tf you sleep at night knowing you doing though bullshit to people

How tf you sleep at night knowing you put this orange motherfucka with no political experience as the fucking president of the United States

They keep finding money to pour at this shit but millions of Americans are suffering financially because of old antiquated systems that keep us borrowing money to get ahead and they claim they can't bail out everyday citizens but are seriously considering bailing out corporations AGAIN!!!

How the fuck aren't these people locked up with all the shady inside trader shit they are doing?

Duh, lol. Thats how America works. Good thing the dems are fighting it tho. But good luck with that

Id be shocked if any Republicans vote for anything that isn't a complete slush fund big corporations bail out.

While the average everyday American has to depend on food banks, go fund me pages, govt assistance and prayer.

Man I can't keep up with this thread lol

Every time I refresh, another 5 pages are posted

It's not as bad as the Mega thread, but it's close

Did @AZTG knock out beta yet though

I would but I aint trying to catch the roni. Mfer keeps saying he either has it or knows he'll get it. Smells like fear to me but I aint risking it

Back