Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Where are the job creators.....there are 600 billionaires in the US .....Bloomberg spent 500 million on an election he had no chance of winning.....he can literally give every American below the poverty line 10 and 100 thousands and still have 58 billion plus to play with.... this would really jolt the economy
ummm..

this is tricky bruh.

i am sure i could do quite a nice amount more.......
but uh,....i already take care of alot of folk who actually appreciate what i do.

no honestly...i just dont be caring.

i know that sounds bad and i dont care to be lectured about it.

its willful neglect at this point
No worries the IRS and states are backed up right now so they are currently getting 2013 2014 and 2015 delinquents....you should receive a notice, then liens then garnishments....but you have time

Where are the job creators.....there are 600 billionaires in the US .....Bloomberg spent 500 million on an election he had no chance of winning.....he can literally give every American below the poverty line 10 and 100 thousands and still have 58 billion plus to play with.... this would really jolt the economy
That's just... unbelievable.

ummm..

this is tricky bruh.

i am sure i could do quite a nice amount more.......
but uh,....i already take care of alot of folk who actually appreciate what i do.
Not really these the niggas who don’t pay into the system anyway .....what s 1200 gonna do to for ppl anyway? I’m saying help out the ppl that help you u got 10 plus billion dollars..... u can afford to part ways w a few millions and not fee it

Not really these the niggas who don’t pay into the system anyway .....what s 1200 gonna do to for ppl anyway? I’m saying help out the ppl that help you u got 10 plus billion dollars..... u can afford to part ways w a few millions and not fee it
are you saying the wealthy people or the govt?

Back