Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

May 2021
Pfizer: we can get this approved by end of Oct 2021
FDA director Dr Marks: make it Sept 15
Pfizer: *reluctantly* uhhhhhh......ok?
Dr Marks: actually we need it sooner than that
Pfizer: declines
*Dr Marks "relieves them" of their roles of approval process*

"We felt pressured" to approve sooner than defensible

Dr Marks: we need this done by Aug 20
*Approval completed Aug 23, 2021*
*U.s. military mandate goes into effect Aug 24, 2021*

May 2021
Pfizer: we can get this approved by end of Oct 2021
FDA director Dr Marks: make it Sept 15
Pfizer: *reluctantly* uhhhhhh......ok?
Dr Marks: actually we need it sooner than that
Pfizer: declines
*Dr Marks "relieves them" of their roles of approval process*

"We felt pressured" to approve sooner than defensible

Dr Marks: we need this done by Aug 20
*Approval completed Aug 23, 2021*
*U.s. military mandate goes into effect Aug 24, 2021*

Serious question. What was the adverse/beneficial impacts by pushing up the timeline?

If by pushing up the timeline more lives were saved, I’d say it was a net benefit and good decision to do so. Argument can be made it was a little reckless and maybe outside the bounds of the typical process, but the results are the results.

Serious question. What was the adverse/beneficial impacts by pushing up the timeline?

If by pushing up the timeline more lives were saved, I’d say it was a net benefit and good decision to do so. Argument can be made it was a little reckless and maybe outside the bounds of the typical process, but the results are the results.
3:15-3:46

I love how some people will demonize anyone for having a different opinion than them and when it turns out they were wrong they pull the fake virtue signaling card.

I'm surprised Dr Phil's closing got an applause.
What a bullshit argument lol nobody ever said kid’s lives were at risk at the time, it was about the teachers

Edit: just watched the clip lmao, as soon as he made his best point it was “WELP looks like we’re out of time”

Last edited:
Back