Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Nah this sucks.

Ok can barely smell or taste.

It's aggravating

I smoke weed and cigarettes and I can't taste my addictions
Hitting my vape has been annoying cause I can't taste anything but I don't really smoke weed for the taste so it's whatever.

went to get checked out cause my breathing felt weird

I’m negative but might have some after effects causing inflammation on my lungs

They are gonna get me some meds.

Thought I was out of the woods,but long story short mask up ppl .

Wasn't talking to you.
Dgaf

I’m up here having after effects from Covid and you are inferring that it’s being exaggerated to keep Trump out of office and that the votes were fake.

Mad ppl I know got COVID recently so I’m living proof that we need more coverage not more conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
Dgaf

I’m up hear having after effects from
Covid and you are inferring that it’s being exaggerated to keep Trump out of office and that the votes were fake.

Mad ppl I know got COVID recently so I’m living proof that we need more coverage not more conspiracy theories.

Didn't say nothing about Trump tho. You ASSumed that.

You typing words acrross the screen ain't "proof" either.

Today when I woke up I could tell something was wrong.

I been having episodes of this feeling for a few days,but it would go away.

Today it was bad enough to go get it checked out.

Covid inflamed my lungs and I was basically suffocating slowly.

Got a inhaler and some meds for a few days.

They said I should be alright.

I'm testing negative now ,but this shit is a gift that keeps on giving

Dgaf

I’m up here having after effects from Covid and you are inferring that it’s being exaggerated to keep Trump out of office and that the votes were fake.

I’m vaxxed along everyone in my entire family tribe mostly, and we all doing excellent. We don’t even think about it. If they got us, they got us. Lol. J/k. But nah we don’t go by that, as ppl of faith. We pray and try our best to make good choices and trust the Heavenly Father protect according to his grace and mercy against all the harmful stuff we can’t see. And even if He don’t shield us from everything, we still win in the end because the body is just a temporary vessel anyway but the soul continues beyond here and at least we get to say we put our belief in the correct direction on the time side of life and not in man made theories. But that’s a diff lesson.

I caught Covid last year and just took one day off. I had body aches and a dry cough that lingered a while and then notice stuff was tasting funny for a few weeks. That made me nervous because I thought about how drab life would be if I never got my taste back but it came back before I knew it. I also caught the Flu B virus during the summer and I must say THAT was worse and I missed three days behind it. It was pretty bad.

Back