Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the boxing card on IG live.... As long as the stream stays up I'll pop up with updates

Top rank got a card going tonight too....

So that's on now, when showtime starts he doing a double screen

4k on Portland
aa7231b2df69ccd7fc340e563101f6dc_zpsb0ydcoz9.png

:host:
The Kubrat pulev vs Kevin Johnson fight is scheduled for April 28th

I don't know why the odds for it were included in the article for tonight's card but that fight is not on tonight

My bad....

:host:
The Kubrat pulev vs Kevin Johnson fight is scheduled for April 28th

I don't know why the odds for it were included in the article for tonight's card but that fight is not on tonight

My bad....
Damn had niggas e-rent money on that fight du

Last edited:
Damn, you're right. It literally says "Two other fights taking place this weekend see even wider odds" with the pulev fight listed. I don't blame you at all for making that mistake
Right,, I even found a stream showing both boxing cards thinking it was on the top rank one...

This dude on IG in the boxing community who got beef with a lot of Niggaz so he just stream fights drink and talk shit....

He got a dope set up.. Look like homie got like mad flat screens

Right,, I even found a stream showing both boxing cards thinking it was on the top rank one...

This dude on IG in the boxing community who got beef with a lot of Niggaz so he just stream fights drink and talk shit....

He got a dope set up.. Look like homie got like mad flat screens
Link?

The ref saw enough.. Porter wins...

That's 8k total for me tonight, but yea, I bet another 8k on a fight that wasn't even on tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back