Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF was that

Weidman lossed on a technicality, ref thought it was a illegal knee, and the dr's ended the fight

It's the ref who thought it was illegal, he stopped the fight

Nah the ref has a right to pause the fight and give a five minute break if an illegal strike lands. When Chris stood up he told the doctor(said something to the doctor)/ he couldn't continue and was stumbling and could stand still with his feet together.

Nah the ref has a right to pause the fight and give a five minute break if an illegal strike lands. When Chris stood up he told the doctor(said something to the doctor)/ he couldn't continue and was stumbling and could stand still with his feet together.
Chris looked ok to me he walked back and forth for the doc plenty of times, the ref saw the replay and saw that the knee was legal, the fight should've continued at that point. The doctors and chris had ample time to decide if he was ok to fight.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was gets ruled a no contest next week

Utah for real??
shaq-finally-gets-it-shaq-gifs_zpsxym9rroy.gif

Chris looked ok to me he walked back and forth for the doc plenty of times, the ref saw the replay and saw that the knee was legal, the fight should've continued at that point. The doctors and chris had ample time to decide if he was ok to fight.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was gets ruled a no contest next week

Rewatch it and see how Chris shuffled his feet when he first stood up. He tried to get an easy win with a doctor stoppage.

He was hurt.

Rewatch it and see how Chris shuffled his feet when he first stood up. He tried to get an easy win with a doctor stoppage.

He was hurt.
You can't a get a win from a doctor stoppage caused by an illegal strike it's ruled a no contest. You really think he would want an easy out to a fight where he was up 1 round?

Wtf he have up again he doesn't even try to defend the rnc.

He has psychological issues when ever a man is on his back. He may have been molested as a child. Like he legit freezes up when put in that position

Wtf he have up again he doesn't even try to defend the rnc.

He has psychological issues when ever a man is on his back. He may have been molested as a child. Like he legit freezes up when put in that position
Dude's fight iq is terrible, why grapple with dc when you broke his nose? It just doesn't make any sense

DC thrashed dude?

I wanted to bet on this fight based off the weigh in. DC barely made it
That's why I thought rumble had the edge this time, but in typical rumble fashion, he fissled out after the 1st round. Tried to wrestle dc and dc got his back......you could see him break and give cus he was taking hella shots and not defending.

Yea, you can't wrestle a wrestler, unless you are also a wrestler....

Dumb shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back