Not open for further replies.
97623d4f5f7e426b83853fd07fd85f4b.png
Cleveland 10k
Houston 10k
Utah 4k
Okc 5k
Contemplation is required for the rest
Lenny-Listening-The-Simpsons_zpsfzyvezbo.gif

Yea man, making bets at the end of the NBA season is dangerous af.
I want to lean towards Miami because they're fighting for a spot in the plauoffs period but Toronto is fighting for a better position smh. Spurs resting players which would normally be automatic but Dallas been horrible this season. 40 pieced by Philly unbelievable :disnig:

Yeah man Chris will just try to pay and pray his way to victory
While I think that's how the fight will play out, I think you underestimate chris' striking, remember he outstruck silva and machida. Chris keeps pressure on his opponents and moose has lost to king mo and jacare both fighters with bjj or wrestling backgrounds. Tbh I don't think moose wins unless he finishes the fight early

While I think that's how the fight will play out, I think you underestimate chris' striking, remember he outstruck silva and machida. Chris keeps pressure on his opponents and moose has lost to king mo and jacare both fighters with bjj or wrestling backgrounds. Tbh I don't think moose wins unless he finishes the fight early

Chris ain't the same Chris since usada came in plus he doesn't have a flashy striking style.

I don't think his pressure will be an issue Chris has to win this fight or he'll be forgotten just a middle of the road fighter. That's why I see him lnp his way to a decision other than that I'll go with moose.

Chris ain't the same Chris since usada came in plus he doesn't have a flashy striking style.

I don't think his pressure will be an issue Chris has to win this fight or he'll be forgotten just a middle of the road fighter. That's why I see him lnp his way to a decision other than that I'll go with moose.
Chris hasn't looked the same since usada because he's fighting fighters actually in their prime, no shade on silva, machida, vitor but they're old and past their prime. He lost to rockhold and had a close fight with romero until he got kneed shooting for a td. No shame in losing to either of them tho

This probably the most interesting fight on the card, I'm more into than dc vs rumble.

5k okc
5k houst
5k s.a
adding atl for 5k

even

Especially in 4th quarters. You can't bet on anyone one winning big spreads anymore. Smh.

$5,000 on Dallas
$4,000 on Cleveland
$3,000 on OKC
$3,000 on Sacramento
$2,000 on Utah

-17k (made this bet before the name color change, so just take what she has @AP21 )

Cleveland 10k
Houston 10k
Utah 4k
Okc 5k
Contemplation is required for the rest
Lenny-Listening-The-Simpsons_zpsfzyvezbo.gif

3k on Kings
Changing Okc bet I got faith in him

- 32k :yikes2:

2k Toronto
2k Cleveland
2k Utah
2k San Antonio

Oh well... :sadface:

2k on OKC

2 team parlay for 2k

Cavs/Jazz

@AP21

lmaoo damn I was mad cuz I broke even last night, I did good as a mf compared to yall lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back