Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Du for being the FIRST highest billionaire of ABW. You exceeded the limit!

What a way to steal first place!

A69F681D-2BC8-441C-B1F6-1D30642C49E0.gif

Hate to say I told yall so, but yall didn't wanna hear me. All that hold hands shit is cool, but there has to be some competition to the game.

So what yall wanna do? Start everybody at 1 mill again?

All I do know is, yall gotta stop being scary and start betting each other. I offered to bet against yall niggas atleast 10 times and all yall were scared smh

Lets start over but at 100k, lets do the race all over again. No piggybacking when it comes to fights because it was way to easy.

Drop your baseball, basketball and football in here but with boxing and MMA we give our picks to AP

If everybody on board lets do it.

Im down with starting back at 100k. But we can keep the fight bets in here. Almost everybody was already in the high millions/billions by the time I changed the percentages (only 50% for picking favorites), so even if yall piggy back it'll take a while to double up.

Or.....

Or.....

Or......

Let's give that new system a run.......the automated betting and banking system....

Didn't uku get the trial for us??

Plus the automated system wont change the problem at hand, which is safe/ass betting. The automated system will save me time from having to do all this fuckin math, but that's where it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back