Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any one is watching these fights live tonight PLEASE keep me posted on fight orders....cuz i might up bets depending on how I'm doing

I'm sure groves going first cuz that's UK...

Dude the clear favorite....But he's clearly looking past dude....

Fuck it 750 million on groves....let's get this shit popping

Nigga u was just askin me for loans 2 days ago lol

giphy.gif

It's too easy to come up with ass bets. We gonna have about 10 billionaires within 2 weeks,smh shits corny.

We should start betting each other.

We should stop the piggybacking, start pm'ing you before fights and games start and when these events begin you copy and paste the bets in here

To me it's corny. If yall want we can all hold hands and have 100 billion each lol

It's like the robbery system, it was just the same 3 mfs on top, it was too easy.

Well, this is probably my last day betting. I ain't doin all that mane. I don't see a problem bc ppl been doin this since day one. That's what we do sometimes. I mean it's daring and it's fun and funny to see us all lose and win. It's only like 3 or 4 billionaires and nobody is really close to be another one, as far as I know. Im not gettin where this is coming from.

That's true.

90 % of Fight bets are safe bets. I know for a fact I'll be in the billions by friday next week.

But we can keep everything the same. I just see what's about to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back