Twins
Indians
Royals
Athletics
Dodgers
Angels

100k each

Davis just outclassing this dude

Yeah he should do tbf though, after Davies last lost to Josh Taylor he took alot of criticism, he come back facing this dude who I thought looked way out of depth and didnt have a punch, I think it made Ohara look alot better then he is, I cant see OD getting further than fringe title shot at best...

100M on Paul Butler

Buttler looked decent, I thought he would win this fight again, but even easier this time around, tbh Stuey Hall done well to a world title and its great to see a fighter get daum near every ounce of talent out of himself and produce it, something that Masher Dodd (quote below) has done too and that Stalker hasnt been able too in the pro ranks...

40M on Sean Dodd

That was a brave bet brother haha Masher Dodd is great for the sport, didnt start boxing until he was 24 and I think he said was in it just to earn a few journeyman cheques and turn his life around... Stalker on the other hand was captain of the GB Olympic squad and most people thought though he would go all the way to winning world titles!!! haha

I wish I had watched it in real time not on delay I could of earned some big ABW bucks tonight...

Add 2M on Jones
Final Score for each game.
I had 500K on Clemson, Michigan St, Tx A&M, Auburn, and 8M on Alabama. I forgot to quote my bets and the spreads I had for each team to make things easier, but now I cant. You can still find it tho from the 2M bid on Jones quote. Capture+_2017-10-01-00-08-08.png Capture+_2017-10-01-00-07-01.png Capture+_2017-10-01-00-03-12.png Capture+_2017-10-01-00-02-31.png Capture+_2017-10-01-00-02-01.png

Last edited:
When yall name the person, name if it's boxing or ufc, idk wtf yall talkin bout lol

5million on the Cubs
5 million on Cleveland
2 million on the Yankees

-1.5m

Boston
Astros
Yankees
Cubs

Yankees won

Somehow I placed bet for Boston AND Astros smh

25ok on Rays
250k on Mets