Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Goldie I really dont get the whole robbing schitt fam... Why did some random dude gimme 600k then say he wanna rob it back??? This site mad confusing breda...

lol when somebody wants to rob another poster they're essentially rollin the dice. If I wanted to rob u I would have to choose between the numbers 1-4, 2 of the numbers are winning numbers and 2 are losing numbers. The banker will tell u if u won or lost. If u lose, you will have to give a percentage of ur bank to the person you were trying to rob, which is why he gave u money.

@Goldie I really dont get the whole robbing schitt fam... Why did some random dude gimme 600k then say he wanna rob it back??? This site mad confusing breda...

My name is @TheGOAT

Somebody payed to changed it to this gay shit for 7days

I tried to rob u.... Failed so u got 25% of my bank

Im about to rob u again so come to the store and see your downfall right now

lol when somebody wants to rob another poster they're essentially rollin the dice. If I wanted to rob u I would have to choose between the numbers 1-4, 2 of the numbers are winning numbers and 2 are losing numbers. The banker will tell u if u won or lost. If u lose, you will have to give a percentage of ur bank to the person you were trying to rob, which is why he gave u money.

Ok, right... Can you bank 600k of my money for me???

That's a cute bet IronMon
Both these teams don't deserve to be on live tv much less large money for bets. Get yours big balla
get-6_zpsth9rpi48.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back