Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma put $50milly on that Rockhold guy Josh betting on

And another $50milly on Canelo....

I'll post the odds tomorrow, but GGG the favorite

Last edited:
I'm betting for the culture.

Also I don't particularly like GGG

Canelo on the other hand has consistently fought the best. He fought guys that stylistically were nightmares. He could have easily lost to trout and Lara. Many people believe those fights were gifts. But he fought them niggaz anyway.

GGG been chasing welterweights for the majority of his career. Dude too big for that shit. Even this fight, he was pushing for it when Canelo was just breaking into the weight class under them....Dude an opportunist and will never take another tough fight if he wins....

Canelo will go on to fight the best at every weight class ..he'll be at light heavy before it's all said n done

lol du biased as hell, I'ma take the safe bet on rockhold and just watch the fight.

Who's the better pure boxer in your opinion? Canelo obviously has the power advantage but I think GGG is has a better jab.

GGG is dumb strong. And he got them weird angles.

But Canelo mechanics are beautiful. He's a boxer's boxer

Imma fuck around and break even.
Lemme up my Rockhold bet to 100 million in case Canelo loses

@AP21 don't come in here messin up the feng shui. @Remedy didnt I ask you to drag him outta hea the other day?

...Dracarys:mf1:
He being hard headed..I'm gonna have to handle det

tenor.gif

Also let me get 40 million on Joshie's pick Rockhold

I've been goin back and forth on this fight all week.

Canelo's comp was much tougher, but GGG is undefeated. GGG winning and fightin floyd and then floyd moving up to 51-0 to pass marciano would be a dope storyline.

I'm puttin the stash on GGG

It's damn near impossible to call this. Like Du said, Canelo's a boxer's boxer, but GGG's unorthodox style and precision is something I can't bet against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back