Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
4d88a3ec075f47c0a125f957385f030a.png

We're going by the spread. It was spurs -16, 16 point favorites. So the Spurs would have had to win by 17 for u to win.

You haven't been betting so I'll give u a pass for not knowing. I'll send u the 5k back. But now you know.

We're going by the spread. It was spurs -16, 16 point favorites. So the Spurs would have had to win by 17 for u to win.

You haven't been betting so I'll give u a pass for not knowing. I'll send u the 5k back. But now you know.
Is that for just basketball?? Cuz I think the SD might still be a win considering Thurman was a clear favorite

Would that go by how many rounds it went? Do you have a spread of the fight?

I was gonna let him slide with it, but that may cause a problem.

Cuz if he loses the bet, then he has no bread. So I would have to go back and give the person with the last bid the winning bid. But that's not right to that person cuz he made the bid high and couldn't pay it.

Cuz if he loses the bet, then he has no bread. So I would have to go back and give the person with the last bid the winning bid. But that's not right to that person cuz he made the bid high and couldn't pay it.
'/'/'

that shit gonna break

you don't have 4 k to bet if you got 6k on trini and 2 k on my wife

most you can bet right now is 15oo

Yall killing me man, I can't get a W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back