Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mrs.CheatCity

is houston really hyped about the charlo brothers?

cities tend to get behind big fighters...

i know in bmore they just put Tank on the big ass underarmor poster that mike phelps used to be on

I have no clue who that is. I don't watch boxing and never really seen nothing about them.
wow,

well the fight's this weekend.. maybe people will start talking about it as it gets closer....

cuz i swear everytime tank fight....my whole timeline flooded with ppl who i didn't even know watch boxing rooting for him.....

i thought all cities were like that when their guys were fighting

you're in houston right?

wow,

well the fight's this weekend.. maybe people will start talking about it as it gets closer....

cuz i swear everytime tank fight....my whole timeline flooded with ppl who i didn't even know watch boxing rooting for him.....

i thought all cities were like that when their guys were fighting

you're in houston right?

Yes. I'll look on Facebook but I just deleted 3000(no exaggeration) people so my timeline is less popping. Amen!

With fights only, i think triple the amount for the under dog is good. What yall think?
i'm with it..especially with the super fights this summer...

if anyone bets on mcgreggor and wins,,...they deserve more than just what they bet...

same here.... broner might get killed if he go in there as goofy as he has in the past

also with honoring odds.. ppl gonna drop a lot more money...

say we pay out 5 times to mcgreggor .....

how many ppl gonna be willing to risk their stash?

i think after this fight weekend, we should come up with ABW ods for every fight...what ABW is paying out for certain fights

charlo a sure thing...

i don't offer up sure things too often, but charlo a sure thing.....he finna kill that boy.....everyody know it......them charlo boys like mike in his prime......

and since doing 3 times on broner, that's a smart bet.... but not a sure thing....i'm betting on mikey garcia........

i have no faith in broner.....not even for 3 times my money.....

all my bets stand......

i personally like warren.....he'll never be great, but if i see him on a card i'm watching.. i like dude, he's fun to watch....

Frampton finna kill this boy he got shit to prove....i might up my bet on him

Last edited:
5 million on Jermall Charlo
1 million on Carl Frampton
500k Mikey Garcia
250k on rau'shee warren

I'm only betting on fighters i know....but i'm sure alll three results can be searched even if they not televised fights
5 mil on charlo
2.5 mil on frampton
1 mil jon jones
500k on garcia
250k on warren

250k side bet on garcia with judge judah

Last edited:
It aint a sure thing bruh. I'm rooting for Broner. He can win...just depends on which Broner shows up
i expect idiot broner to show up who think he gonna bully mikey cus he bigger and get put on his ass....

i miss my ignorant nigga fight nights....broner is like the epitome of ignorant nigga fight nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back