Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

I really hope so. Winning this tournament could do a lot for the kid’s confidence. The talent is there, just needs to put it all together.

Yeah, his main problem is his confidence. Zverev looks like such a nervous wreck in many of his matches, especially when he's the favorite on paper. For such a talented player that can play tennis at such a high level he crumbles quite often under any sort of pressure. He's got a lot of "The pressure of the world is on me" performances. Thiem being a clear favorite tomorrow should actually be a good thing for Zverev. He usually plays his best tennis when he's not the favorite. I still think Thiem is going to put a beating on him in the final. Thiem's powerful groundstrokes = A Thing of beauty.

Stall him out Zverev has almost always been a top ranked player which expectations especially since his brother is trash ....add that to playing in the Big 4 era

Stall him out Zverev has almost always been a top ranked player which expectations especially since his brother is trash ....add that to playing in the Big 4 era
Thiem is 27/28 Still don't really trust him the AO perfect example. But you think Zverev is really good? I think he's a great 2 set player like the rest of next-gen players but when it comes to the best of 5 they all seem really really average

At their very best....Who is the overall better player Thiem or Zverev? Who has the highest top level? I'd say Thiem.

At their very best....Who is the overall better player Thiem or Zverev? Who has the highest top level? I'd say Thiem.
Thiem but he should be a lot more successful than. He always finds a way to mess everything up. The ATP final last year Australian open He just dips out of matches too much i wouldn't be surprised to see him win a slam and then disappear

How many Slams do you think Osaka will end with?

There are soo many class young players around its hard to tell

Barty Osaka andreescu, plus halep Serena ain't going no where

Congrats to the blackanese slayer!!!

As long as she's motivated, don't lose the hunger and can stay injury free I think she'll end up with at least seven Slams.

Back