Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

I hate seeing unaccomplished players like Alexandra Stevenson on TV giving their opinion on players like Serena

LOL, u have a vendetta against that chick, LMAO. I had zero idea who she was until u started bringing her up.

But i get your overall point.
She s Dr J s illegitimate child....qualified for the 99 Wimby and ran it all the way to the SF then it was all downhill after that back to mostly challengers and futures

only has one tour level title and it’s a doubles win with guess who: Serena....

but naw I don’t hate at all it’s not even her...I feel the same way bout niggas like Kendrick Perkins ....trash players who now get paid to give their opinions about Shit and do so with so much bravado like we don’t remember they were trash

She s Dr J s illegitimate child....qualified for the 99 Wimby and ran it all the way to the SF then it was all downhill after that back to mostly challengers and futures

only has one tour level title and it’s a doubles win with guess who: Serena....

but naw I don’t hate at all it’s not even her...I feel the same way bout niggas like Kendrick Perkins ....trash players who now get paid to give their opinions about Shit and do so with so much bravado like we don’t remember they were trash
Man, u comparing her to Perkins made it all make sense to me, lol. Can't stand that dude.

Busta just had to kick El Shapo out of the US Open. Now my favorites are out. Thiem better win it all now. Best way to describe de Minaur would be gritty as hell - every point is like a match-point to him. Thiem looks strong but I wonder if the Aussie can at least cause Thiem some problems.

The Coronavirus rules are....silly. The players shouldn't really need to wear a mask during the interviews after the match. The players don't wear masks during the match but the linesmen do. When the match is over now the players are required to wear masks for distanced interviews on the same court they won the match on...doesn't make any sense at all.

Thiem vs Medvedev feels like the true final. 50/50 match....

Back