Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

I was just explaining to my Co Worker who was surprised Federer, Nadal and Djokovic are still on the top. Just when u think some of these young boys are about to make the jump, they have dumb losses like this.

I have no faith in any of them, smh.
Nadal side of the draw is their only chance zverev and medeved

I was just explaining to my Co Worker who was surprised Federer, Nadal and Djokovic are still on the top. Just when u think some of these young boys are about to make the jump, they have dumb losses like this.

I have no faith in any of them, smh.
Nah Raonic was kicking ass and positioning himself to challenge the big 4 ( he beat Federer in a Wimby semifinal) before the injury since then Shopavalov and Alliassime have stolen his thunder as far as Canadians tennis players which has allowed Raonic to lay low and do his thing with out pressure and it’s paying off I knew he d kick Stefanos ass

Coco has a great path to get to the semis she plays Kenin next in the 4th round then potentially the winner of Jabeur/Wang in Qtrs.....if she turns up she can win this tourney

Coco has a great path to get to the semis she plays Kenin next in the 4th round then potentially the winner of Jabeur/Wang in Qtrs.....if she turns up she can win this tourney
What changes have u noticed in her game? Seems to be coming to the net more than i remember from the little i have seen.

Riskie and kenin are possibly the most problematic players currently on the WTA no one likes playing them!

However if Barty beats riskie you still not going to put any respect on her name

Iga Swiatek is another one to look out for...she was kicking ass in Juniors then caught an injury that sidelined for a while but she s been gradually better since returning

What changes have u noticed in her game? Seems to be coming to the net more than i remember from the little i have seen.
More confidence and more aggressive and belief.....also is playing closer to the baseline and inside the court at the net....I still hate her forehand the drawback takes a long time ...

Watch out for Muguruza she the most confusing player on tour! she has only won 14 career titles but has 2 slams and has beaten both Williams in the finals.

Back