Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Federer doesn’t play well under pressure.....he plays the important points pretty terribly and makes a lot of unforced errors....Kyrgios actually scouted him well when he was running his mouth....but also the man is 37

Federer doesn’t play well under pressure.....he plays the important points pretty terribly and makes a lot of unforced errors....Kyrgios actually scouted him well when he was running his mouth....but also the man is 37
I remember him saying the older you get the harder it is to manage nerves and Serena said the same thing.

Having said that I think he has more a chance winning another french than us open he just looks awful there every year

Last yr it was John fucking Millman....Fed is going to retire once he comes to terms w the fact that his grand slam reign will be shorter than Leprechauns but fuck it what he a doing is still impressive

I didn't see the match but apparently Fed struggled with some back problems. I don't know how much that bothered him but it's part of the sport. You have to find a way to win. Congrats to Dimitrov! His first win over Federer and his first US Open semi final. If somebody told me Dimitrov was going to be in the semi final... I'd tell them to put down the crack pipe. This is huge for Dimitrov and his confidence.

Yeah, I'd love to see Monfils win a slam title before he retires, that would be amazing. However it's hard to see anyone beating Nadal now. Monfils better continue to turn into GOATfils like he did against Andujar. That was a flawless performance. Berrettini vs Monfils should be a good match.

Federer being classy. No excuses.

Serena is killing it during this US Open. I definitely think she's gonna get #24 this go round.

Back