Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Losing to someone who’s doping is no L

Maybe this is something they all knew about and we’re waiting for her to get caught
Lmao it's a MAJOR L let's say she was doping then "no evidence" Iga beat her 6-1 6-1 are you saying the doping means she didn't bagel her?

I'm positive she lost to Townsend during that period.

Serena needs to take her L and move on she lost a number of finals she obviously looking for an excuse

Lmao it's a MAJOR L let's say she was doping then "no evidence" Iga beat her 6-1 6-1 are you saying the doping means she didn't bagel her?

I'm positive she lost to Townsend during that period.

Serena needs to take her L and move on she lost a number of finals she obviously looking for an excuse
Lol Halep lost to Townsend after winning Wimby… could have cycled off the doping after winning Wimby then got back on after realizing she could no longer handle the Igas and Sabalenka without the juice lol and finally got caught

Let’s not forget that Halep was working w the charlatan before her banning if anyone would have access to info in that camp it d be Serena

Lol Halep lost to Townsend after winning Wimby… could have cycled off the doping after winning Wimby then got back on after realizing she could no longer handle the Igas and Sabalenka without the juice lol and finally got caught

Let’s not forget that Halep was working w the charlatan before her banning if anyone would have access to info in that camp it d be Serena
Nope now you are mixing timelines lol Serena is taking a L here

@Blue_London

:foh3:

Lmao she won 2 slams and never ever dominated. The year she beat Serena she was tested 17 times

Patrick didn't join Halep until Serena stepped away. So Serena coach for the Wimbledon final was ...... Patrick

Let's say she was doping at that time Look at Serena unforced errors and points at the net she was erratic like she was in most finals post pregnancy.... Kerber Osaka bibi.

:foh3:

Lmao she won 2 slams and never ever dominated. The year she beat Serena she was tested 17 times

Patrick didn't join Halep until Serena stepped away. So Serena coach for the Wimbledon final was ...... Patrick

Let's say she was doping at that time Look at Serena unforced errors and points at the net she was erratic like she was in most finals post pregnancy.... Kerber Osaka bibi.
Hey man I’m just saying her coworkers are calling her out on it and seemingly they d know more than I would

I noticed you ain't talking about the ones defending her lol. The end of the day I just think Serena is looking for an excuse.

Halep is bad for the sport get her out of here.
Jankovic is another Eastern European Karen so it’s whatever w her but outside of Sharapova and Sloane I haven t really seen Serena shoot at anyone so there must be something there

Back