Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

If we are honest with ourselves Sharapova was right this era is more athletic more talented but mentally they wouldn't survive that era

He's played a lot of 5 setters but he's won them impressive I might give you this point
One of the biggest issues with inexperienced players is how they play and manage to fuck off on big points… I watched the first three sets then I had to call it…. And in each of the tie breakers he lost he had to couple of bozo mistakes that were the difference

but he out there w a massive serve and great defense and movement plus he playing fearlessly.
So anything is possible….. he plays Tommy Paul another American in the quarters so he has a good chance to advance to the Semis

Tennis is funny right now.

Women's tennis is begging for a credible top 10
Sabalenka or the billionaire probably, rybakina has to win this maybe azarenka will be ok

But men's tennis is begging for a new winner and it has to be rublev Tsitipas or a new name like Shelton.

It can't be djokovic or someone who will win and go away like Karen

Garcia and gauff missed a big opportunity this will hurt Garcia more than gauff it's ridiculous but also an argument for women playing more sets

Tennis is funny right now.

Women's tennis is begging for a credible top 10
Sabalenka or the billionaire probably, rybakina has to win this maybe azarenka will be ok

But men's tennis is begging for a new winner and it has to be rublev Tsitipas or a new name like Shelton.

It can't be djokovic or someone who will win and go away like Karen
Lol the game has too many non descript ppl right now

like ok u can swing the racket but can you be a proper ambassador for the game and help grow it in popularity outside of tennis fans

Garcia and gauff missed a big opportunity this will hurt Garcia more than gauff it's ridiculous but also an argument for women playing more sets
Garcia just needs to learn how to adapt on the court

ole girl she played last night really just played the ball back and waited for the errors from Garcia which came in bunches…. She needs to understand that ur not gonna hit through every one

Ironically this reminds of Junior Coco Gauff cause when she would be down in the scoreboard all she would do is try to hit the ball as hard as possible for the rest of the match

which is more ironic cuz She needs that aggressiveness back to take her game to the next level

Garcia just needs to learn how to adapt on the court

ole girl she played last night really just played the ball back and waited for the errors from Garcia which came in bunches…. She needs to understand that ur not gonna hit through every one

Ironically this reminds of Junior Coco Gauff cause when she would be down in the scoreboard all she would do is try to hit the ball as hard as possible for the rest of the match

which is more ironic cuz She needs that aggressiveness back to take her game to the next level
It's mind set Iga said this tournament she was under pressure "So, I felt today that I don't have that much to take from myself to fight even more … I felt like I took a step back in terms of how I approach these tournaments, and I maybe wanted it a little bit too hard.

"I'm going to try to chill out a little bit more.

"I felt the pressure, and I felt that 'I don't want to lose' instead of 'I want to win'. So that's, I think, a base of what I should focus on in (the) next couple of weeks."

I'm confident Iga will work it out the rest of the field not so much I believe the will crumble under the pressure.

Garcia has the game but when things look promising we know her game will break swing and the serve goes unforced errors doubles

It's mind set Iga said this tournament she was under pressure "So, I felt today that I don't have that much to take from myself to fight even more … I felt like I took a step back in terms of how I approach these tournaments, and I maybe wanted it a little bit too hard.

"I'm going to try to chill out a little bit more.

"I felt the pressure, and I felt that 'I don't want to lose' instead of 'I want to win'. So that's, I think, a base of what I should focus on in (the) next couple of weeks."

I'm confident Iga will work it out the rest of the field not so much I believe the will crumble under the pressure.

Garcia has the game but when things look promising we know her game will break swing and the serve goes unforced errors doubles
2 issues from this AO for Iga were how was her shoulder holding up

and 2nd she just happened to run into a bigger and stronger player who just hit through her which in the last couple season has been the recipe to beat her…..just jumpall over her second serve and hit every ground strokes as hard as possible

2 issues from this AO for Iga were how was her shoulder holding up

and 2nd she just happened to run into a bigger and stronger player who just hit through her which in the last couple season has been the recipe to beat her…..just jumpall over her second serve and hit every ground strokes as hard as possible
To be rybakina is a top 5 player she got robbed because Wimbledon.......

Our agreement is over the rivalry resumes I hope USA players suffer unless one beats djokovic

Back