Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Coco radacanu next that will tell us what level radacanu is and what to expect for the year

cant-wait-excited.gif

Raducanu hasn’t made it past the second round of a slam since winning the Open

So Coco is the overwhelming favorite but u never know w tennis

I need a streaming service to take tennis from discovery+

I second that notion!
Didn’t know wtf that was until I checked amazon prime looking for AO 2023 as Prime had full coverage in my package last year; instead this time round they want me to pay a further £7/mth for the benefit of discovery+ which will have AO 2023 🙄

Also if my math serves me right so far only one American has lost a singles match and that was Nakashima to McDonald

both Americans

I second that notion!
Didn’t know wtf that was until I checked amazon prime looking for AO 2023 as Prime had full coverage in my package last year; instead this time round they want me to pay a further £7/mth for the benefit of discovery+ which will have AO 2023 🙄
If you got sky or a bt sport login you can get it for free the real version not the fake version on Amazon

Amazon finally streamlined their tennis coverage now it's perfect. This is how tennis should be covered and then they gave up the rights to all the slams

If you got sky or a bt sport login you can get it for free the real version not the fake version on Amazon

Yh got BT... Thanks for the heads up!

Back