Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Nadal on clay is really different class to everyone

Yeah, Nadal is a different kind of beast on clay. He's definitely king of clay and he takes it to the next level when it comes to the French open.

I mean, Nadal made his French Open debut back in 2005 and now fourteen years later at this very moment has an 89-2 record in Roland Garros matches....that's insane.

Yeah, Nadal is a different kind of beast on clay. He's definitely king of clay and he takes it to the next level when it comes to the French open.

I mean, Nadal made his French Open debut back in 2005 and now fourteen years later at this very moment has an 89-2 record in Roland Garros matches....that's insane.

I would prefer he didn't win it but him over djokovic any day

Thiem hasn't been looking solid

I would prefer he didn't win it but him over djokovic any day

Thiem hasn't been looking solid

Thiem has struggled and if he doesn't step his game up I can see him lose today against Cuevas. Thiem better put on a good performance because this is not an easy match, Cuevas is no joke on clay.

I should love tsitsipas his game single handed backhand and he looks most likely to win a slam out the next gen.

But something about him makes it so hard to like him

I should love tsitsipas his game single handed backhand and he looks most likely to win a slam out the next gen.

But something about him makes it so hard to like him

He comes off as a little arrogant, don't you think? I like his personality for some reason but I can see why some people don't like him. His body language on court and the way he carries himself makes me laugh. Reminds me of my 12 year old cousin who thinks his shit don't stink.

7-5 in the second. Let's go Tsitsipas!!

To see Monfils win French Open would be amazing. He's got the talent but he doesn't have the mental toughness. Monfils really don't know how to play against Thiem. Thiem is a horrible, horrible match-up for Monfils. I just knew Thiem would beat him in straight sets. Thiem vs Khachanov can be an incredible match.

Back