Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Watching the Nadal match

and McEnroe and them basically roasting his opponent for playing ITF tournaments

Bro y’all made it do something to help these kids

Literally everything I said about Raducanu exactly a year ago played out

hopefully she goes back under the radar takes some off that pressure off of herself and starts playing freely

she has the tools and the look to be next big thing

Speaking of Raducanu, US open is soon...

Any one thinks she's retaining her title? 😏

Damn I said this a couple of weeks ago with a touch of irony (hence the smirking emoji), but didn't think she would succumb so easily lol 👇

It’s a French renaissance!
View attachment 915082

Last 12 months changed her life though...let's see what she's really about in the next 12 as I don't rate or see in her future for her to be an elite level player, but she's young so you never know what trajectory she takes

Sam Querrey Is the second most successful American player in the past 20 years behind Isner even though he turned pro a couple of years before Isner

And all he gets is an IG post

Sad

Damn I said this a couple of weeks ago with a touch of irony (hence the smirking emoji), but didn't think she would succumb so easily lol 👇

Last 12 months changed her life though...let's see what she's really about in the next 12 as I don't rate or see in her future for her to be an elite level player, but she's young so you never know what trajectory she takes
Bc of her age and talent, I’m not writing her off but yeah, she doesnt want to be a one hit wonder

Only few players make back to back finals men and women I think we can count them with ease

Back