Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

@Blue_London can u explain this to me, what does he mean different levels?

Simply put Caty is not ranked high enough for direct entry into WTA tournaments

Coco is ranked 16th in the world right now

so Coco plays WTA tournaments while Caty mostly plays Challengers USTA and ITF pro circuit tournaments

forgot to add that I think Cary is ranked high enough tho where She always has to make a choice between traveling to those tournaments and attempt to qualify or go play challengers

Look at you trying to redeem yourself after that wack post
We are trying to spread the love of the game.... ain’t no telling the effect seeing Cardi B w a tennis racket will have on younger girls pick up rackets

u know in the US there are more college tennis scholarships than there are eligible players

Is she that good or are these females not living up to par

gotta factor the fact the players who should be her comp are part time players

but much respect to her

@Blue_London u know what I’m trying to say

we expected Osaka Andreescu and Barty to be competing at this level but they are barely tennis players at this

which has opened the door for Iga s reign

@Blue_London u know what I’m trying to say

we expected Osaka Andreescu and Barty to be competing at this level but they are barely tennis players at this

which has opened the door for Iga s reign
I believe Barty was the only player beating her consistently.

Even if some people are underperforming to be consistent over 28 games is incredible and the manner she has won.

Screenshot_20220515-135811.png

Just look at the names she has beaten with ease on hard and clay

Kind of my point out of that list the players who should be giving her wreck are barely tennis players at this point

Haley is returning from major injury

Andreescu and Osaka are space cadets

Barty is gone

but nevertheless what she isdoing is goat level stuff

Kind of my point out of that list the players who should be giving her wreck are barely tennis players at this point

Haley is returning from major injury

Andreescu and Osaka are space cadets

Barty is gone

but nevertheless what she isdoing is goat level stuff
Jabeur has won the most clay matches this year she she's at the top of her game.

In that list it's just top 10 players she's has a more complete game than Osaka. In fact she found playing on hard courts hard and she said she spent the off season just practicing and the results showed.

Back