Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Sky is the limit??? She is 21 already, if she had talent to be a contender, we should have most likely seen it by now. @Blue_London am i being harsh here?
Ur right but I was chatting w her recently and she was saying that she s finally getting her game together and mental game as well
Hey Federer didn’t win his first ATP tournament til he was 20....

But by sky is the limit i meant more about raising her profile in pop culture and getting money

she young black and fine a couple of solid to high profile wins and she can get to the bag

Ur right but I was chatting w her recently and she was saying that she s finally getting her game together and mental game as well
Hey Federer didn’t win his first ATP tournament til he was 20....
I hope u are right. Did not know much about her, was going off her record, which is pretty average. But people walk different paths. She might be a late bloomer. She looks like she has the physical tools to make some noise.

I hope u are right. Did not know much about her, was going off her record, which is pretty average. But people walk different paths. She might be a late bloomer. She looks like she has the physical tools to make some noise.
Yea physically she s straight ; has a huge serve ground strokes are solid

from watching her play her issues are more in her head than anything

I hope things come together for her but I ain’t holding my breath either

Yea physically she s straight ; has a huge serve ground strokes are solid

from watching her play her issues are more in her head than anything

I hope things come together for her but I ain’t holding my breath either
Doing more research, found out she is a model and has her own clothing line already. Don't want to judge, but she might be a little "distracted".

Back