Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

A lot of great players have never won a slam. lol

what would you rather winning a slam or just being a good player?? i know you are a hater but don't let that cloud your judgment
I d rather be a player w great to consistent results yearly than winning a slam and falling off

I d rather be a player w great to consistent results yearly than winning a slam and falling off
Lmao she has played 3 major tournaments Wimbledon Qtr finals, Us open champion and Indian wells 1st round from that you can judge a 19-year-old will never compete, be a consistent player or win ANOTHER slam?

Lmao she has played 3 major tournaments Wimbledon Qtr finals, Us open champion and Indian wells 1st round from that you can judge a 19-year-old will never compete, be a consistent player or win ANOTHER slam?
She turned pro in 2018 and won one ITF level tournament before her run at Wimby and the Open..

I ain’t even hating on her I’m saying prior to those 2 tournaments she wasn’t a prospect and that’s for a reason

now if she goes crazy from now on I’m loving it but more often than not ....that’s not what happens

I hope I’m wrong

Back