Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Didn't Osaka do the same? Speaking of Osaka lol I need a break from here she already saying she's got an itch to return to tennis.

That wasn't a break lol

She should just take 6-12 months off and stop bullshitting. Hearing every 5mins that she's pulling out of tourneys isn't "brave" and is counterproductive if she truly wants to get herself right from a mental health perspective

She should just take 6-12 months off and stop bullshitting. Hearing every 5mins that she's pulling out of tourneys isn't "brave" and is counterproductive if she truly wants to get herself right from a mental health perspective
I mean I'm not going to say she doesn't needs to pull out of tournaments. I still believe she's wants to be the best and can be. But since the us open she hasn't missed any tournaments and got a itch lol I know she's skipping Indian wells i don't think she has played enough games to qualify for the end of season tour. So we can expect her back at the aus open. Which everyone assumed she would skip

The laver cup should really include the WTA

Be full days over the weekend morning and night sessions

Imagine Osaka and Selena doing doubles or Serena and kyrgios Vs Federer svitolina etc

Back