Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

That us open final was a shame.

I don't think it was mentioned enough how bas that situation was for her your first slam is the most important
Ehhh I have seen worse .....
She s mentally fragile and socially awkward a terrible combination to be in the limelight

I guarantee you the tennis court is the only place in her life she shows aggression

Osaka
Lmao you can't compare that to a final.

Her first slam! Every player says their first slam is the most special it will forever be the worse moment of her career
if that’s how she chooses to carry it it’s on her .... at the end of the day she won

so what she had to deal w a few boos.... the argument in question didn’t even have anything to do with her

Osaka

if that’s how she chooses to carry it it’s on her .... at the end of the day she won

so what she had to deal w a few boos.... the argument in question didn’t even have anything to do with her
Ok let's do this if it was Coco first slam at Wimbledon against raducanu and the exact same scenario happened.

You are not saying it's not a big deal because Coco is being robbed of the biggest moment of her career.

Lmao look how protective you are of me saying she plays with no freedom

Ok let's do this if it was Coco first slam at Wimbledon against raducanu and the exact same scenario happened.

You are not saying it's not a big deal because Coco is being robbed of the biggest moment of her career.

Lmao look how protective you are of me saying she plays with no freedom
I wouldn’t there was an argument between the opposing player and the ref that shit happens all the time in tennis

whether it’s the first round or the finals

the fact that she even carried it like that is what I mean by her being mentally fragile

I wouldn’t there was an argument between the opposing player and the ref that shit happens all the time in tennis

whether it’s the first round or the finals

the fact that she even carried it like that is what I mean by her being mentally fragile
So you ignoring Serena telling the crowd not to boo her.

She not been able to speak because she was getting boo'd

Knowing Serena s history w the Open the crowd prolly thought there was some fuckery afoot and reacted accordingly

Back