Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

@Blue_London I cant believe i gave u a pass for your boy Zverev choking like a bitch in third round. That might be the most disappointing result of the tournament the more i think about it.

Was a Stephens win away from a all black girl semifinal

Got dayum...3/4 ain’t shabby

Oh shit nvm Keys still gotta handle her business

The Japanese will be coming at you for that comment lol.

I read that she incredibly popular in Japan and it's a major surprise because of her dual heritage.

Lmaoo man she dark as hell and she got that Haitian warrior blood. Everybody love niggas, they just happy to call one their own...

Hopefully we get her and Serena in the finals like you said. I wanted to see if Sloane fine ass was ready for Serena but she still so inconsistent

Does Sloane and Serena still hate each other? Lol

There is beef there???

Yeah lol Stephens was a bit hot headed they played each other Serena shouted come on and Stephens shouted wow that's so disrespectful lol

Then she beat a injured Serena at the Australian open they asked her how does it feel to beat your idol Stephens said she would take her posters down and put ones of her self up and Serena didn't like that sent out a tweet saying I made you lol

Fast forward a couple years

Serena said she likes her always wants her to win etc Stephens said they're just colleagues

Back