Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

Just remember Federer and Nadal didn't leave tennis because they wasn't good enough anymore for the next era to be credible they have to remove djokovic

Djokovic is the goat but I don’t care and no one really cares about him he not transcending the sport like Fed

Even if he wins 24, he ll get the respect but no one will care ultimately

We ll see….. I think Coco can challenge her

U think Iga firing her coach …. Bro was definitely sleeping in the third set as Ostatenpenko was blitzing her
Naaaa she needs to work on the serve but let's put her season in prospective.

Won the most matches this year
Defended a slam
Reached the qtr final of Wimbledon for the first time
I believe she has won the most tournaments (debatable)

She isn't as dominant but that season was impossible to repeat and she keeps losing to the same type of players she needs to improve her game to tackle that but more importantly the women's game is the best it has been for about 20 years

Naaaa she needs to work on the serve but let's put her season in prospective.

Won the most matches this year
Defended a slam
Reached the qtr final of Wimbledon for the first time
I believe she has won the most tournaments (debatable)

She isn't as dominant but that season was impossible to repeat and she keeps losing to the same type of players she needs to improve her game to tackle that but more importantly the women's game is the best it has been for about 20 years
Serve is trash for sure maybe she can hire Isner to help he ll need something to do lol

Low-key stop talking about Iga Coco deserves this and she must be considered a contender for every tournament. Next season will be even better now she has arrived

the next person who hires Brad Gilbert will gonna have to pay him what he weighs

@thefrenchwood this is what I meant the charlatan is good for development but u ultimately need someone that will fix the holes in your game ….. which is why I was wondering why Serena held on to him for so long

Djokovic is the goat but I don’t care and no one really cares about him he not transcending the sport like Fed

Even if he wins 24, he ll get the respect but no one will care ultimately
Fuck Djokovic. He could win 30 and he still wouldn't get the love or respect that Federer and Nadal got. They arrived at the perfect time and gave us some of the best tennis. Djokovic wants to be loved so much but the public doesn't give a shit about him

jose-mourinho-jose-mourinho-happy-crying.gif

Back