Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

I find it hard to give a verdict on sabalenka season. She has to win this for me to consider her legit the Bess player. I believe the rankings don't lie though

I find it hard to give a verdict on sabalenka season. She has to win this for me to consider her legit the Bess player. I believe the rankings don't lie though
Most consistent this season plus no longer has the glaring deficiencies that her opps have

Go ahead and crown her especially if she wins this

I see Coco is trying to play the Same strategy as the Ostatenpenko match

Sabalenka is not gonna be missing all crazy gonna have to take the fight to her

Like Keys did

Cannot be content defending while you wait for a favorable ball

Most consistent this season plus no longer has the glaring deficiencies that her opps have

Go ahead and crown her especially if she wins this
Obviously if she wins this she's hands down the best. She's been the most consistent In the slams 1slam 1 final 2 semi finals

Outside the slams has been been as dominant? Or is it because Iga couldn't repeat her madness from last year

Obviously if she wins this she's hands down the best. She's been the most consistent In the slams 1slam 1 final 2 semi finals

Outside the slams has been been as dominant? Or is it because Iga couldn't repeat her madness from last year
Iga will never duplicate winning 37 in a row especially now that the book is out on her

They are neck and neck one is ending the year stronger than the other

Coco needs to win this not count on Sabalenka losing it

I don’t understand why she is hitting a heavy topspin forehand to the middle of the court consistently… this just allows Sabalenka to tee off on it which is her game

Coco is going to have to be an aggressive shot maker this match

We need the Coco who won Cincinnati

Her serve and forehand especially her serve was clicking in Cincy

She s not gonna be able to defend to the title

Coco needs to win this not count on Sabalenka losing it

I don’t understand why she is hitting a heavy topspin forehand to the middle of the court consistently… this just allows Sabalenka to tee off on it which is her game

Coco is going to have to be an aggressive shot maker this match
Lol you asking her to change her entire brand?

Back