Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

They did a great analysis on gauff Vs Wozniacki

Main point Wozniacki is trying to adapt he game to the modern era she's going to the net more than she has done before however it's not natural for her. there were times when she had a break point but stayed back instead going forward.

Evolution of women's tennis is beautiful to see.
Lmao just seen she's not playing again until Australia why not use this opportunity to iron out those small kinks her baseline game is still supreme and I would argue she ran out of stamina against the fittest player on tour

Lmao just seen she's not playing again until Australia why not use this opportunity to iron out those small kinks her baseline game is still supreme and I would argue she ran out of stamina against the fittest player on tour
She wasn’t hitting through Gauff that’s not Woz game

Man look she has 2 kids and is papered up like Venus I don’t think she’s really try to go through the grind of the tour

Just wants to play the big attention getting tournaments ….. you know she will always get wildcards

Which brings me to this …. The next match will prolly be Coco toughest

Madison Keys or Sabalenka might give her a headache in the finals

But surprisingly Coco has a winning record against Sabalenka

She did recently lose to Keys in the tune up to Wimby

All this makes for an interesting 2nd week

Which brings me to this …. The next match will prolly be Coco toughest

Madison Keys or Sabalenka might give her a headache in the finals

But surprisingly Coco has a winning record against Sabalenka

She did recently lose to Keys in the tune up to Wimby

All this makes for an interesting 2nd week
I think Coco has the advantage over everyone left because she makes theem play an extra point Iga consistency in doing that is why she dominates Coco while everyone else hates it

I don’t wanna see another article about how Jessica Pegula s money is the reason she doesn’t have that will to win

She wasn’t hitting through Gauff that’s not Woz game

Man look she has 2 kids and is papered up like Venus I don’t think she’s really try to go through the grind of the tour

Just wants to play the big attention getting tournaments ….. you know she will always get wildcards
She hits the spots she had unlimited amount of break points hitting those spots she just needs to improve her fitness and adapt to the modern game .... I pray Barty returns

She hits the spots she had unlimited amount of break points hitting those spots she just needs to improve her fitness and adapt to the modern game .... I pray Barty returns
Barty will be back in a year or two

Issue will be will the game have passed her by by then

Back