Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

@Blue_London i just found out @Elzo69Renaissance is transphobic. I denounce him and terminate my alliance with him entirely......

Man, the transphobia on this site is crazy. the amount of interest/judgement on sure a tiny segment of the population is weird. Do better @Elzo69Renaissance

I will try and stay in the Sports section from now on. Made a big mistake bouncing around this morning.
Before we label ppl We should always be willing to have a discussion with them to see their POV

@Blue_London i just found out @Elzo69Renaissance is transphobic. I denounce him and terminate my alliance with him entirely......

Man, the transphobia on this site is crazy. the amount of interest/judgement on sure a tiny segment of the population is weird. Do better @Elzo69Renaissance

I will try and stay in the Sports section from now on. Made a big mistake bouncing around this morning.
Lmao as soon I see a thread going that way I hit ignore. That's thread is gone forever

Before we label ppl We should always be willing to have a discussion with them to see their POV
were-over-andrew.gif

kruithne-tombstone.gif

Back