Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

Lol at Ben Shelton being the only American able to be successful at 5 setters

Taylor Fritz and American No1 is out

Murray pulled that groin muscle no homo play suspended w Murray leading 2 sets to 1

This the only issue let these dude play through the night and does this mean I have to buy tixs for tomorrow session if today s match is suspended cuz of curfew? @Blue_London explain this to me

Murray pulled that groin muscle no homo play suspended w Murray leading 2 sets to 1

This the only issue let these dude play through the night and does this mean I have to buy tixs for tomorrow session if today s match is suspended cuz of curfew? @Blue_London explain this to me
Lol many factors, residential area so to be considerate for the people living there.

Not all transport is 24h etc

That's why everyone was surprised Federer retired at 1am they must have paid big fines to let that happens

Lol many factors, residential area so to be considerate for the people living there.

Not all transport is 24h etc

That's why everyone was surprised Federer retired at 1am they must have paid big fines to let that happens
We don’t care bout none of that stateside lol the show must go on

But if you bought tix to a match that is rescheduled due to curfew, can you use the same tix for the following day when the match picks back up?

Apparently there's more french players at Wimbledon than there was at Rolland Garros. I have always said this the french don't care about clay

We don’t care bout none of that stateside lol the show must go on

But if you bought tix to a match that is rescheduled due to curfew, can you use the same tix for the following day when the match picks back up?
Naaa unlike other slams Wimbledon doesn't do day and night tickets. So if you have centre and court 1 you have tickets from 11am to 11pm but that also gives you acces to every match happening that day. It's basically free roam

If Ons were to make the Wimbledon final she potentially has to play a slam champion in every round
Andresscu
Kvitova (my dark horse)
Rybakina
Sabalenka
Iga

Back