Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

Federer Vs Nadal on clay.

I can't see how Federer can win this may be 10 years ago with his style of play now. but at his age I just can't see it.

It would be a major upset....

Federer Vs Nadal on clay.

I can't see how Federer can win this may be 10 years ago with his style of play now. but at his age I just can't see it.

It would be a major upset....
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Even though you can never write off Federer I don't see how he's going to beat Nadal tomorrow. I expect Federer to be super aggressive but Nadal been looking very strong and impressive ever since Rome. I'd say Nadal in straight sets. I predicted a final between Nadal and Thiem so I'm going to stick with my prediction.....For the sake of tennis, Thiem better beat the shit out of Djokovic.

Federer has won the last 3 against Nadal so he has momentum

Actually Federer has won the last 5 against Nadal but it shouldn't matter. Last time Federer beat Nadal on clay was back in 2009. Nadal is in great form and French Open is his castle. I'd be very surprised if Federer beats Nadal.

Lol Fed is trending higher but it’s the French prolly the most unpredictable major of them all

It’s crazy tho how recent junior slams success has been great indicator of pro success for females and an awful one for boys

When it comes to the winner, French Open been the most predictable slam for the last decade because of Nadal. Nobody in history has dominated a slam like Nadal been dominating French Open.

In my best Birdman voice:

The french better put some respeck on his name and build a new centre court when Nadal retires and name it...."Court Señor Rafael Nadal".

Back