Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

I be like bro do something about US male tennis and stay out of womens business

they Doing fine

I was a senior in high school last time an American won a slam and graduated college last time one made a slam finals
Lol you keep saying this it just ain't easy 3 men are winning slams that tells you there's nothing anyone else can do.

The American style of tennis is outdated and extremely boring. When's the last time anyone in here watched an American player male or female and said wow that was fun???

tennis-grandstand.gif

😂

Lol you keep saying this it just ain't easy 3 men are winning slams that tells you there's nothing anyone else can do.
Stan the Man did it, Marin Cilic did it, Del Porto did, Gaudio did it

it’s only 7 straight match wins…..An American male hasnt won 6 straight matches at a grand slam since 2008…it’s so bad Americans are adopting other players and backing them

Americans love winners and there hasn’t been a winner in a long time….

Stan the Man did it, Marin Cilic did it, Del Porto did, Gaudio did it

it’s only 7 straight match wins…..An American male hasnt won 6 straight matches at a grand slam since 2008…it’s so bad Americans are adopting other players and backing them

Americans love winners and there hasn’t been a winner in a long time….
Lmao this is American entitlement at its finest all them guys are elite and gave the big players problems. You don't have any player on that level or even close.

Also the American style of play is outdated big serve and just hit it hard. The game has moved on from that

Lmao this is American entitlement at its finest all them guys are elite and gave the big players problems. You don't have any player on that level or even close.

Also the American style of play is outdated big serve and just hit it hard. The game has moved on from that
U making my point….in 20 years there has nt been one to even threaten to make a run…..just one run

and that’s bullshit lol even Ivanisevic caught fire once

the kids need someone to look up to..

Back