Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread šŸŽ¾

Sheā€™s had great results in the past, but she still wants to improve. Weā€™ve seen others that kind of take a step back and say, `Oh, Iā€™ve won a Slam now, Iā€™ve made it. Thereā€™s sponsors coming in and I get treated like a princess wherever I go," said Clijsters to the WTA.

ā€œJust because youā€™re the No.1 player and have won Slams, doesnā€™t mean you should treat other people differently. I feel like Ash Barty did that amazingly, and I think Iga has that focus, too. Thereā€™s a still a lot of respect for the other people around her.ā€

the strays was uncalled for

Sheā€™s had great results in the past, but she still wants to improve. Weā€™ve seen others that kind of take a step back and say, `Oh, Iā€™ve won a Slam now, Iā€™ve made it. Thereā€™s sponsors coming in and I get treated like a princess wherever I go," said Clijsters to the WTA.

ā€œJust because youā€™re the No.1 player and have won Slams, doesnā€™t mean you should treat other people differently. I feel like Ash Barty did that amazingly, and I think Iga has that focus, too. Thereā€™s a still a lot of respect for the other people around her.ā€

the strays was uncalled for

Hey, them shots not gonna fire themselves! šŸ˜

jay-z-bang.gif

Back