Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

Jim currier basically said djokovic trying to achieve the GrandSlam is the only Intrest on the men's side lmao

This is the golden age for women's tennis if everyone plays their part
I keep telling y’all these old players seem so sour

basically without the Big 3 they ain’t got shit to really dickride and instead of actually exposing us to what’s going on in the game right now they d rather whine

I keep telling y’all these old players seem so sour

basically without the Big 3 they ain’t got shit to really dickride and instead of actually exposing us to what’s going on in the game right now they d rather whine
I think it's more no one has a story there zvreve Medvedev tsitsipas are not really grabbing the fans like everyone hoped.

Plus all 3 have scandals to their name

The women's is legit competition and you can't call it and everyone is waiting for that Osaka rivalry with Barty Coco Andreescu etc

I think it's more no one has a story there zvreve Medvedev tsitsipas are not really grabbing the fans like everyone hoped.

Plus all 3 have scandals to their name

The women's is legit competition and you can't call it and everyone is waiting for that Osaka rivalry with Barty Coco Andreescu etc
I’m old enough to remember no one giving a shit about Jim outside of him playing tennis

so he of all ppl should understand it’s all about the sport itself...

I’m old enough to remember no one giving a shit about Jim outside of him playing tennis

so he of all ppl should understand it’s all about the sport itself...
I will be interested in seeing the ratings for tennis. Serena draw was her greatness but her biggest issue was she had no competition because she was too good.

With 2 3 rivalries the women could dominate for a long time because they are all 25 and under

Sloane is hitting the ball soo clean I'm starting to think she can win this tournament the spin she's getting is killing kerber who's on Amazing form

Is has always had the talent, just not consistent enough.

Who are u favs to win it right now?
Having just heard their head to head.

This is the first first time kerber has gone more than 3 games against Sloane also Sloane has won the last 12 sets.

I'm going with Sloane lmao

Back