Votes: 1 1.9%
  • vodka

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • tequila

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Rum

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
lol my pops used to drink that. Too sweet imo but I never been big on sweet drinks or liqueurs like that
Yes, way too sweet for me. We used to drink Bacardi Limon back in college with Sprite about 20 years ago. Got too fucked up on it one night and now the smell of it makes me heave.

@konceptjones , if you like this, try Bacardi O. Not sure of it’s still around, but we used to kill this too.

Yes, way too sweet for me. We used to drink Bacardi Limon back in college with Sprite about 20 years ago. Got too fucked up on it one night and now the smell of it makes me heave.

@konceptjones , if you like this, try Bacardi O. Not sure of it’s still around, but we used to kill this too.

I never tasted this shit during its first run. I wasn't even paying attention to rum like that back then. I think they just brought it back 'cause I'm starting to see it in more stores.

One of my boys put me on to that peanut butter whiskey. It's aiight, but not something I'm interested in buying for myself.
Favorite straight peanut butter whiskey so far is screwball. Favorite chocolate peanut butter whiskey so far is ballotin. I have a huge sweet tooth though lol

Favorite straight peanut butter whiskey so far is screwball. Favorite chocolate peanut butter whiskey so far is ballotin. I have a huge sweet tooth though lol

That's where I'm the opposite, I don't have much of a sweet tooth these days. Screwball is the one I tried and it's cool. I haven't seen pb and chocolate. Shits might as well be made by Resse's.

Drinking this Uncle Nearest tonight. This is the standard bottle I guess. I’m learning Uncle Nearest don’t miss. Definitely the best bourbon brand I’ve ever had, and I’ve had a lot.

View attachment 1148993

My sister bought a bottle of that while she was here for Thanksgiving. So I bought a bottle this past Wednesday...
20231220_225202.jpg

Haven't tried it yet.

Also got this....
20231220_225246.jpg 20231220_225339.jpg

Got it b/c...
Orig price: $143.
Sale price: $43

This one...
20231220_225143.jpg

Bought this b/c my s/o co-worker said this is pretty good. Wanted to try for myself.

Lastly... 20231222_220549.jpg

S/o co-worker brought this for us at our get together this last Friday. Can't front...I liked this. Not a big bourbon guy, but I fuccs wit this. You can definitely taste the barrel wit this.

Let me know what you think about that Uncle Nearest when you crack it open.

I’ve heard good things about Weller. I might get me a bottle for Christmas.

20240104_165858.jpg

My sister got me these. Black owned. 1st black woman to own a tequila company.

Got these in yesterday...
20240131_160531.jpg

Found out they don't even carry that brand around here. So s/o was gonna order the just the pineapple. But then she saw the different flavors online and just ordered them.

Bought this as a belated Christmas gift to myself...
20240201_140759.jpg

Got my hands on the new Crown...
20240327_175417.jpg 20240327_175444.jpg 20240327_175457.jpg

Shyt been sellin out around here. Anyone of yall tried it yet? If so, how is it?

Aye y’all during your next medical check up, get you liver levels tested.

While the liver is the only organ that can regenerate, if it’s too far gone, it can turn into a disease and can be deadly.

Get plenty of exercise and be careful if the pain killers you take.

Back