Votes: 1 1.9%
  • vodka

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • tequila

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Rum

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
Was at Walmart earlier today and saw this on the shelf. As far as I'm concerned, Evan is low end bourbon, but I never figured they would do a bottled in bond run of their shit. Got me curious and I figured there's worse things I could do with $18 so I copped. I'll give y'all a review later.

20220207_192123.jpg

aiight...

It ain't bad. Drank it neat. The alcohol burn caught me off guard and it's, imo, overly sweet. Like... Bourbons are sweet anyways, but this one is borderline candy sweet. Decent whiskey, but not good enough to replace my favorite sipping bourbon, Old Granddad 100 proof. Still, for the price ($18 at wallyworld), it's not a bad bottle.

The new additions.

Drinking on Junipero gin at the moment. I'mma check out the OGD Bonded tomorrow and the Korbel Tuesday.

20220318_233302.jpg

Last edited:
@GNS

Bruh... I just copped this and took a shot. I understand the yardies drink this at every locals bar on the Island, and y'all's grannies keep a bottle for shit like cold and flu remedies. I'm currently re-evaluating my life's decisions behind that shot. How the fuck do y'all just... drink this here shit??? I've drank 191 proof Everclear and it didn't hit me like this shit here. The closest thing that this compares to is straight up backwoods moonshine. And y'all kick back at the bar with this shit like it's all good.

How Sway???

20220502_210454.jpg

@GNS

Bruh... I just copped this and took a shot. I understand the yardies drink this at every locals bar on the Island, and y'all's grannies keep a bottle for shit like cold and flu remedies. I'm currently re-evaluating my life's decisions behind that shot. How the fuck do y'all just... drink this here shit??? I've drank 191 proof Everclear and it didn't hit me like this shit here. The closest thing that this compares to is straight up backwoods moonshine. And y'all kick back at the bar with this shit like it's all good.

How Sway???

View attachment 831371
Yea...shit'll put hair on your chest bro
The old heads drink it damn near straight. Some of them will pour a little water in it hence the nickname "watahs" add to the fact it being colour-less.

Legends say there is a stronger version of it called "dranco batty" if that shit put hair on your chest dranco batty will have you speaking like barry white and looking like a neanderthal.

My grandma had a bottle with scorpions in it and a regular bottle. I stole a corkful as a kid and spit out so much fire puff would be proud. Not puff daddy, puff the magic fucking dragon.

Good luck with that bottle

Yea...shit'll put hair on your chest bro
The old heads drink it damn near straight. Some of them will pour a little water in it hence the nickname "watahs" add to the fact it being colour-less.

Legends say there is a stronger version of it called "dranco batty" if that shit put hair on your chest dranco batty will have you speaking like barry white and looking like a neanderthal.

My grandma had a bottle with scorpions in it and a regular bottle. I stole a corkful as a kid and spit out so much fire puff would be proud. Not puff daddy, puff the magic fucking dragon.

Good luck with that bottle

Ok, so I should have had a water with this? I downed that shit straight, no ice, water, or chaser.

Bruh, that shot had everything from my lips to my stomach on FIRE. I've had 191 proof Everclear and was able to deal with that shit better than this. Bacardi 151 and Devil's Springs 161 proof vodka ain't got shit on this here.

Ok, so I should have had a water with this? I downed that shit straight, no ice, water, or chaser.

Bruh, that shot had everything from my lips to my stomach on FIRE. I've had 191 proof Everclear and was able to deal with that shit better than this. Bacardi 151 and Devil's Springs 161 proof vodka ain't got shit on this here.
Yea it's recommended to dilute that shit
Only seasoned drinkers fuck with that shit straight
If you drank it straight you might wanna check your mail for a Jamaican passport. I think you just beat the application process

Yea it's recommended to dilute that shit
Only seasoned drinkers fuck with that shit straight
If you drank it straight you might wanna check your mail for a Jamaican passport. I think you just beat the application process

"Dear Jamaican consulate: Suck ya muddah, where mi passport ting, eh?"

Weed Tequila (THC infused tequila)...
20220511_215001.jpg 20220511_215010.jpg

This piqued my interest so I picked it up...
20220511_215050.jpg

S/o picked this... 20220511_215058.jpg

Yea you wilding my man lol that's not something to just down all willy nilly lol

Picked up Kevin Hart's new tequila...

20220614_161752.jpg

...aka Dat Mino Lino

Was gonna get another bottle of Ciroc Summer Citrus...until the chick at the counter mentioned they had this...
20220614_161807.jpg

Never knew they had this kind.

Just copped this gin this morning.

20220813_143124.jpg

Messican market across the street had it on their closeout shelf for $9.99, it's a $40 bottle so naturally I copped.

These are my current sippers:

xo_114_1783.jpg

I've been looking for a bottle of OGD 114 locally for yeeears. Finally stumbled on it the other day, they have 4 bottles and I bought two of 'em. Dude working there said I'm the first person that's ever walked in and asked for it in the entire time he's worked there.

Evan 1783 is actually a good sipping bourbon and I've already told y'all how good that XO is.

So I think I'mma be peepin' the closeout section quite a bit more. Went over to the Messican spot to cop some snacks and rummaged through the closeout alcohol shelves again. The Macallan 12 Triple Cask was $16.99 and the Flor de Cana Ecuadorian rum was $14.99. That Macallan is, by most accounts, a $125-$150 bottle and the rum goes for $26-$50 a bottle.

They got a bottle of Tin Cup whiskey, some Suntory Toki, and some others all for between $14.99 to $24.99 along with a grip of wines and shit.

20220813_180125.jpg

Last edited:
Back